Denise McDonald RN, CLNC, the President of Quality Nursing Consultants, Inc. provides cost-effective and efficient services to attorneys, physicians, healthcare facilities and others by developing powerful medical-related benefits to yield successful outcomes. We provide comprehensive medical legal analyses, litigation support services and much more for you and your clients.
CLNC’s are vitally important to attorneys who need insight into the inner workings of the healthcare system. This is the most cost effective way to review medical records and understand every level of healthcare.
A CLNC will become the medical insider on your litigation team and can deliver cost effective expertise that will enlighten your team on health care intricacies and save everyone time throughout the process.
We are a full-service organization, with a number of specialties including:
- Medical Record Review for Merit
- Deviations in Nursing Standards of Care
- Timelines and Chronologies
- Locating Expert Witnesses
- Identify and Recommend Potential Defendants
- Assist in Discovery, i.e. Interrogatories, Deposition, Request for Production
- Research and Analysis
- Report Writing – Brief, Moderate & Comprehensive
- Products Liability
- Wrongful Death investigation
- Physician and Group Practice Health Plan Credentialing
- Medicare and Medicaid Contracting
- Private Health Plan Contracting/Negotiations
- Patient Medical Record Reviews
- Home Health Agency Start-ups
- Home Health Mock Surveys
- Compliance and Regulation Audit Reviews
- Quality Improvement Programs to meet Regulatory Compliance
- Home Health Policy and Procedure Reviews